The first part will focus on new GaN production processes and the achieved advances followed by highly innovative inverter concepts based on a double-side cooled SiC power module. The third presentation will focus on the application of WBG semiconductors in charging applications (on- and off-board). According testing solutions will be highlighted in webinar number four. The demonstration of an integrated vehicle, having a WBG powered drivetrain with dual in-wheel motors will round off this webinar series.
- Webinar #1: 4th May 2021 | Innovative Substrates for GaN Power Electronics: Engineered Poly-AlN and Sputtered AlN films on Si
- Webinar #2: 12th May 2021 | Double-side cooled Modules as future Technology in Automotive Traction Inverter
- Webinar #3: 18th May 2021 | Advanced WBG Semiconductors in on- and off-board Chargers
- Webinar #4: 25th May 2021 | Power & Dynamic Performance Measurement for Fast Switching Power Electronics
- Webianr #5: 1 June 2021 | WBG powered Drivetrain for dual in-wheel Motors
Hiperform Webinar Website