PROGRAMME APEC WEBSITE
The Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC) focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
APEC's Student Job Fair
The goal of APEC's Student Job Fair is to connect companies with top-quality, interested talent that is soon entering the job market. Enrolled companies should plan on sending hiring managers or technical recruiters who know the business inside and out. The curious students will have questions about your current openings, company culture, and more!
APEC is excited to bridge the gap between employers and prospective new hires!
Apply for a Table