During this 2-day event, we will be sharing insights and innovations on Reliability 2.0, Data Science, and Root Cause Analysis. Together with our speakers and participants, we would like to give you the opportunity to share knowledge and experiences between data science and reliability experts. Thereby, you will be able to accelerate your projects, improve quality and reliability, start co-developments, discover growth opportunities, learn from each other and have fun!
During the Reliability Seminar we will explore the importance of reliability in the high tech industry by diving into the following topics:
- What can Data Science mean for Root Cause Analysis, Condition Monitoring and Reliability Prediction?
- Will it lead to Reliability Engineering 2.0 – Life Time prediction per machine or per component based on machine data?
- How to collect the proper information and how to transform this into usable data?
- How to model the data to get accurate predictions?
- What is the role of the Reliability Engineer in connection with Data Science?