Research and Technology Roadmaps are an important strategic tool to identify and guide a mainstream for medium to long term research. The ´Power Electronics 2025´ Roadmaps will be the key element of the ECPE Strategic Research Agenda.
- Provide input and industrial guidance to research programmes on European and on national Level
- ECPE Member companies will reflect their own company roadmap vs. the ECPE Roadmaps
- ECPE Competence Centre will use the roadmaps when they define new research directions
Structure: three application-related roadmapping Teams
- Power Supplies (low power)
- Automotive & Aircraft (medium power)
- Electronic Power Grids (high power)